Definition of Personal Information
Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information.
Purpose of obtaining and using personal information
PEOPLE by GALLERY crossing will clarify the purpose of use when obtaining personal information and obtain it appropriately.
1. For the purpose of displaying information related to your name, address, contact information, registered information such as payment methods, services used and products purchased, and their prices, in order for you to view and modify your own registered information and usage status.
2. To use contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to send notices and products to customers and to contact them when necessary.
3. To verify your identity, we use your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and the results of delivery by certified mail.
4. To bill you for products, including the name and quantity of products purchased, the amount billed, and information related to payment such as name, address, and credit card number.
5. To display the registered information on the input screen for easy data entry, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by our business partners) based on the customer's instructions.
6. To refuse the use of customers who violate the Terms of Service, such as those who delay payment or cause damage to third parties, or those who attempt to use the Service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, by using information to identify individuals, such as usage patterns, names, and addresses.
To respond to inquiries from customers, we use information necessary to provide services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as customer service usage and contact information.
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer's permission except in the following cases.
When required by law
When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
When exchanging personal data with our online store affiliates
Management of personal information and safety measures
PEOPLE by GALLERY crossing ensures the safety and accuracy of personal information by taking appropriate precautions against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, alteration, and leakage of personal information. In the unlikely event of a problem, we will strive to minimize the damage and implement corrective measures as soon as possible.
Response to disclosure of customer personal information
If you wish to request disclosure, correction, etc., or discontinuation of use of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, please contact us from the Inquiry page of our website. We will take appropriate measures in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
For inquiries, please contact